[Gt-eos] face to face meeting and gct release

Brian Bockelman bbockelm at cse.unl.edu
Wed Dec 20 04:28:19 CET 2017

Hi,

It might be a tough squeeze to get a trip to Europe in that timeframe.  As some of you know, I'm perfectly happy to attend videoconferences at 2am!

Looking at the calendar, any thoughts about the WLCG workshop in March?  (March 26 - 29)

Watching the PRs, I think Matyas has gotten the end-to-end for Travis-CI builds working (build, test, upload to GitHub for release tags) that would be necessary for someone like Mattias to utilize for a Debian / Ubuntu / Fedora / EPEL build.

Mat - maybe start a separate thread updating everyone with where we are?

Brian