[Gt-eos] wiki page to disseminate work resulting from GT-EOS

Matthew Viljoen matthew.viljoen at egi.eu
Thu Nov 30 15:43:37 CET 2017

Hi all,

I suggest that people active on this list consider contributing to a wiki
page that we have setup at EGI in order to give people easy access to the
status of work and decisions made on the list:

https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/GT-EOS:Globus-Toolkit_EOS

This wiki page also contains a list of software products affected by the GT
end of support, where we can keep track of the status of each product,
which may include migrating libraries from GT to GCT.

If you wish to contribute to this wiki page, you will need to register for
an EGI SSO account here: https://sso.egi.eu/admin/email - if you don't
already have an account.  Please also let me know when you've done this and
I'll give you rights to edit the page.

Cheers

Matt