[Gt-eos] gtk source repo location

Brian Lin blin at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Oct 12 23:13:16 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been decided on already but has there been a
decision made on the location of the post-EOL gtk source? I saw some
slides from a GDB meeting but it wasn't clear if it resulted in a final
choice. If this hasn't been decided, I suggest creating an open-gtk
organization for which we can add EGI, OSG, WLCG, etc. teams. There also
seemed to be a question about licenses -- from the OSG point of view, I
believe the Apache 2.0 license should suffice as that's what we use for
our own software.

Thanks,
Brian