[Gt-eos] GridCF communication channels

Baptiste Grenier baptiste.grenier at egi.eu
Tue Dec 4 14:20:05 CET 2018

Hi all,
I'm happy to do so, but it would also probably be appropriate to appoint
some additional administrators. Who should/want to be an admin?

So the archives are now publicly accessible:
https://mailman.egi.eu/pipermail/announcement/.
A client cert can be provided but it's not required, even without it access
will be granted.
Is it a problem to have this client cert prompt?

Best,
Baptiste

Baptiste Grenier
EGI Foundation - Operations Officer