[Gt-eos] Globus Toolkit documents

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Fri Dec 14 12:52:56 CET 2018

Hi Brian,

On 12/14/18 10:22, Brian Lin via Gt-eos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It looks like Globus may have taken down their venerable toolkit
> documentation

I just checked, but it's still accessible - at least from Germany.

> so if you haven't already, you'll want to update any
> references to it to the GCT docs (https://gridcf.org/gct-docs/)!

I worked on a PR ([1]) yesterday that should take care of that mostly
and updates the release number.

[1]: https://github.com/gridcf/gct-docs/pull/5

The only thing we're not yet self-hosting is the API documentation, but
I think Mat is already working on figuring out how to create that.

Cheers,
Frank