[Gt-eos] Handling of issues

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Wed Feb 21 16:15:51 CET 2018

Hi Paul,

first of all, Globus still provides security updates, so I would think
those should at least *also* be send to Globus, presumably via
support at globus.org according to
http://toolkit.globus.org/toolkit/support.html

But they should somehow also end up with us, which they probably will
not if send to the above address. Not sure how to solve this problem.

For any other bug there is no point to report it to globus and for those
I would think it's best to report it at
https://github.com/gridcf/gct/issues

AFAIK we currently don't have a security mail address yet, which I think
we should have.

    Cheers,
    Mischa