[Gt-eos] Handling of issues

Oliver Keeble oliver.keeble at cern.ch
Fri Feb 23 13:52:52 CET 2018

Hi,

This particular issue with globus-url-copy has now come back to us via
GGUS. We should probably set up a Support Unit in GGUS which would
handle things, ultimately registering issues in
https://github.com/gridcf/gct/issues of course.

I can set this up if we agree.

Oliver.

On 21/02/18 16:28, Paul Millar wrote:
> Hi Mischa,
>
> On 21/02/18 16:15, Mischa Salle wrote:
>> first of all, Globus still provides security updates, so I would think
>> those should at least *also* be send to Globus, presumably via
>> support at globus.org according to
>> http://toolkit.globus.org/toolkit/support.html
>
> Ah, that's good.  I've advised the admin to contact Globus.  We'll see
> what kind of reaction that gets.
>
>> But they should somehow also end up with us, which they probably will
>> not if send to the above address. Not sure how to solve this problem.
>>
>> For any other bug there is no point to report it to globus and for those
>> I would think it's best to report it at
>> https://github.com/gridcf/gct/issues
>>
>> AFAIK we currently don't have a security mail address yet, which I think
>> we should have.
>
> OK.
>
> Thanks for the information.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

Oliver Keeble                      Information Technology Department
oliver.keeble at cern.ch                                           CERN
+41 75 411 5965                                    CH-1211 Geneva 23