[Gt-eos] GCT build system

Brian Lin blin at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Jan 4 18:18:39 CET 2018

Hi all,

Stealing Mat's thunder since he's out of the office -- we've got
pre-release tarballs and SRPMs available
(https://github.com/gridcf/gct/releases/tag/v0.20180103-pre)! At this
point, I think the next step is to get binary RPMs based off of the
pre-release so we can test them, perhaps in EPEL?

Regarding distribution of binary RPMs, copr/opensuse build services
seems like overkill if we can get them into EPEL, imo.

- Brian