[Gt-eos] GCT 6 documentation

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Mon Mar 5 11:56:53 CET 2018

Hi Mátyás,

it looks nice, great work!
A few small remarks:
- I think I'd probably wouldn't want the original globus CSS since it
  would only be confusing. Perhaps some small tweaks such as a slight
  broadening of the used part of the screen or perhaps a slightly
  smaller font.
- we should have our 'own' version of the Release Notes, since
  it now quite a few globus-links, including links to the Globus jira
  etc.
- not entirely sure, but I think jGlobus is pretty much dead.
- although we should host the API docs, I would keep them separate from
  this documentation since as you said they are produced from the source
  repo, not from the documentation repo.

  Best wishes,
  Mischa