[Gt-eos] ready to tag

Mattias Ellert mattias.ellert at physics.uu.se
Fri Nov 2 12:50:28 CET 2018

Hi!

Can we come to some kind of decision? I would like to package the
changes made to the sources since the last tag, and the way it is set
up now source tarballs are not created unless there is a tag. If it
drags out for a long time I could make package updates using patches,
but I think we can avoid that.

Regarding the toolkit version number: It should be 6.something -
otherwise the https://repo.gridcf.org/gct6/sources/ address no longer
makes sense and we would have to do quite a lot of changes.

The number 6.0 appears in a few places in the packaging files, so if we
stick to that no changes are needed. If we choose 6.1 or 6.2, a few
changes are needed, but it would be manageable (those changes should be
done before tagging though).

	Mattias