[Gt-eos] New globus-gssapi-gsi version default to TLSv1.2

Maarten Litmaath Maarten.Litmaath at cern.ch
Thu Oct 11 12:40:05 CEST 2018

Hi Mattias, all,
thanks for the detailed reply!  I agree it would be better to have more feedback
and this time we should ensure the push to stable happens on a Monday or a
Tuesday rather than later in the week.

Is it not possible to single out globus-gssapi-gsi-14.7-2 and push it earlier?

The JGlobus project essentially is dead, AFAIK.