[Gt-eos] GridCF communication channels

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Thu Oct 11 17:31:17 CEST 2018

Hi Jim,

On 10/11/2018 04:58 PM, Basney, Jim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think it's a big milestone for GridCF/GCT to have the EPEL packages switch from Globus upstream to GCT. Much thanks to Mattias and others for making this happen.
>
> Regarding Mattias' request for feedback on the EPEL packages before pushing them to stable, I wonder how to spread the word beyond the private gt-eos at mailman.egi.eu email list.

Great idea!

And I think we should maybe also add a subpage - or for now just a
paragraph - with announcements or news in general on
`http://gridcf.org/index.[...]`.

Also matching the subject:

I believe we still need a sort of contact email address for submission
of security issues whose messages are private.

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039