[Gt-eos] GridCF communication channels

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Wed Oct 17 23:07:59 CEST 2018

On 10/17/2018 10:59 PM, Mischa Salle wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 10:33:24PM +0200, Frank Scheiner wrote:
> [...]
>
>> Yes, I saw it with my own eyes, although already then I wondered where the
>> string "GridCF" could be found in the packages meta data.
> It's actually (still) there in the description, but between (), perhaps
> that's the issue?

Well, maybe something is just wrong with the search functionality on
packages.d.o.

>>> A valid search string now seems to be
>>>       https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=buster&searchon=all&keywords=Grid%20Community%20Forum
>>> but this is not ideal since it doesn't seem to look for the string as a
>>> whole. It would be good if we could refer to some form of tag or so.
>>
>> We should ask Mattias for suggestions.
>
> I agree, I think he's on this list actually?

Yes, he is, see [1] (first login via [2]).

[1]: https://mailman.egi.eu/mailman/roster/gt-eos/

[2]: https://mailman.egi.eu/mailman/options/gt-eos/msalle%40nikhef.nl

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039