[Gt-eos] First GCT maintenance release inbound

Basney, Jim jbasney at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 12 18:14:16 CET 2019

Did an announcement go out to announcement at gridcf.org? I don't see it in the archives [1].

Thanks,
Jim

[1] https://mailman.egi.eu/pipermail/announcement/
From: Frank Scheiner <scheiner at hlrs.de>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 8:41 AM
To: Brian Lin; gt-eos at mailman.egi.eu
Cc: Basney, Jim; mattias.ellert at physics.uu.se; oliver.keeble at cern.ch; Mischa Salle; Matthew Viljoen; Matyas Selmeci
Subject: Re: First GCT maintenance release inbound

On 2/26/19 15:22, Brian Lin wrote:
> Frank, Mattias, et al.
>
> Thanks for shepherding the release, it's much appreciated!

Thanks, but most work to make this release happen - i.e. the actual
changes, the build infrastructure to create the source packages, etc. -
was actually done by Mattias and Mátyás. I just pushed some buttons and
wrote a few emails. :-D

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039