[Gt-eos] how to handle security issues

Baptiste Grenier baptiste.grenier at egi.eu
Tue May 21 18:17:00 CEST 2019

Le 21/05/19 à 15:53, Frank Scheiner via Gt-eos téléscripta :
>Hi Mischa,

Hi,

>On 5/19/19 13:34, Mischa Salle via Gt-eos wrote:
>>Hi all,

>>we don't currently have a secure channel for discussing vulnerabilities,
>>neither a bugtracker, nor even a secure email address.
>>What are your thoughts on this?
>>EGI is providing us kindly with the announce email address as you know:
>>announcement at gridcf.org so the question is whether we should ask them
>>also for a security at gridcf.org list, which unlike this list (gt-eos)
>>should not be publicly archived...

>Agreed. If EGI can arrange that, we would be covered.

I've requested the mailing list creation with you, Mischa and myself as
initial administrators:
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=141309

>Cheers,
>Frank

Cheers,
Baptiste

Baptiste Grenier | Operations Officer | baptiste.grenier at egi.eu
EGI Foundation (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Phone: +31 (0) 627 860 852 | Skype: baptiste.grenier.egi | @baptgrenier

EGI: Advanced Computing for Research
The EGI Foundation is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified