[Gt-eos] how to handle security issues

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Thu May 23 13:30:21 CEST 2019

On 5/22/19 16:02, Mischa Salle via Gt-eos wrote:
> On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 03:51:23PM +0200, End of Support of Globus Toolkit wrote:
>>> working.
>>> As said Mischa, Frank and myself are the current admins, and noone else is
>>> registered yet.
>>> Archives are restricted to members, posting is allowed for non members, and
>>> new members should be validated by admins:

>> Perfect, many thanks for this!
>> I'll try out 2 mails, one from a registered and one from a
>> non-registered address.
>> We should now also get the list of people who should be on it.
> Sending works fine. However, we should all register (incl. us admins).
>
> I'll register myself, anyone else who thinks they need on the list can
> register and we'll approve.

I have registered and can access the archives and my subscription
configuration.

But how am I supposed to log into the two administrative interfaces to
be able to e.g. approve new subscribers, remove spam, etc.:

* security at gridcf.org (Administrator Authentication) ([1])
* security at gridcf.org (Moderator Authentication) ([2])

[1]: https://mailman.egi.eu/mailman/admin/security

[2]: https://mailman.egi.eu/mailman/admindb/security

Using my password for the subscription, I always get an "Authorization
failed" back.

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039