[Gt-eos] how to handle security issues

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Thu May 23 14:25:00 CEST 2019

Hi again,

On 5/23/19 14:08, Frank Scheiner via Gt-eos wrote:
> On 5/23/19 14:03, Mischa Salle wrote:
>> I have a EGI sso account, and it us linked with that. You should be able
>> to create one yourself, via https://sso.egi.eu/admin/
>
> I think I have such an account also, since the gt-eos list was started.
> I have to check how this can be linked. Thanks for the pointer.
>
>> See also https://www.egi.eu/intranet/

That link was helpful! Because from there I ended up on [2] where one
can read:

```
[...]
You can use your EGI SSO password to access the administration pages of
the lists for which you are the administrator.
[...]
```

[2]:
https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Mailing_list_administration#List_administrators

...and which worked for me for the two mentioned administrative interfaces.

I'm not so sure about the account linkage. Where can I configure that or
review my current configuration? Or does the linkage happen
automatically based on my email address?

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039