[Gt-eos] how to handle security issues

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Thu May 23 14:53:57 CEST 2019

On 5/23/19 14:29, Mischa Salle wrote:
> On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 02:25:00PM +0200, Frank Scheiner wrote:
>> On 5/23/19 14:08, Frank Scheiner via Gt-eos wrote:
>> I'm not so sure about the account linkage. Where can I configure that or
>> review my current configuration? Or does the linkage happen
>> automatically based on my email address?
>
> You should be able to configure things from https://sso.egi.eu/admin/
> You basically need to do account linking, by logging in with both
> username/password and with certificate via
> "Log in and edit your account" (i.e. https://sso.egi.eu/admin/user
> linking certificates is certainly advised, since it's much safer!!

Now I understand, I thought I'd need to link the mailing list
accounts/subscriptions to my SSO account. The linking between
username/password and my certificate was already in place.

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039