[Discuss] Globus retirement considerations in WLCG

Brian Lin blin at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Apr 7 21:18:30 CEST 2020

Hi Maarten,

FWIW, with the current OSG timeline, the OSG will continue to support
the GCT until January 2022 so that's the earliest you can expect OSG
effort to drop off.

As for MyProxy, Dave Dykstra has been investigating HashiCorp's Vault,
which seems like it could be a token-based replacement and hopefully
that would require less effort than removing the GSI dependencies.

Thanks,
Brian