[Discuss] Fwd: Mailing list to discuss the plan for transition to tokens and Globus retirement plan and implications

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Fri Feb 12 14:16:18 CET 2021

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: 	Fri, 12 Feb 2021 12:16:52 +0000
From: 	Julia Andreeva <Julia.Andreeva at cern.ch>
To: 	project-lcg-gdb (LCG - Grid Deployment Board) <project-lcg-gdb at cern.ch>,
wlcg-operations (wlcg operations) <wlcg-operations at cern.ch>

Dear all,

As has been discussed at the last GDB meeting, the mailing list to discuss the
plan for transition to tokens and Globus retirement plan and implications has
been created:
wlcg-globus-tokens at cern.ch
Please, subscribe, if you are interested to follow up.

I would also like to point you to the Brian's presentation at the GDB
https://indico.cern.ch/event/876773/contributions/4225122/attachments/2187931/3697170/WLCG-Token-Transition-Feb-2020.pdf

and a googledoc which we started to put together to discuss the details of this
transition:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fcZU8fEsfjDiSkjh95nVr4tNXLPCA_xwr2SwriBpiw/edit#heading=h.s0j7quda1urv

Feel free to add your comments to the document or use the mailing list.

Thank you

Regards
Julia

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Nikhef                      Room  H155
Science Park 105            Tel.  +31-20-592 5102
The Netherlands             Email msalle at nikhef.nl