[Discuss] Seeking new GCT source tarball host

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Thu Jul 21 15:34:54 CEST 2022

Dear all,

the switchover between OSG repo and EGI repo still needs to be done. I'd
propose sometime next week as date for it, e.g.:

Thursday, 2022-07-28

...if that would work for you, so we still have Friday if something goes
wrong.

Would you agree? Then I can also create a small news entry about the
switchover for gridcf.org, just in case some user wants to download
source tarballs right in the middle of the switchover, though I don't
expect that to be a problem.

****

In the meantime I have created a new SSH key pair for CI uploads and
already replaced the ID_GRIDCF_UPLOADER private key at GitHub with the
new one. A new UberFTP release is on the table, so we can test the CI
uploads right after the switchover.

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039