[Discuss] Seeking new GCT source tarball host

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Thu Sep 8 16:01:23 CEST 2022

Dear all,

ok, let's try that - see below for details - again. :-)

@Brian, Mat:
Please select a date when the switchover (DNS details on [1]) is
possible for you and I will finalize the news entry.

All the best,
Frank

[1]: https://mailman.egi.eu/pipermail/discuss/2022-May/000410.html

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039