[EXTERNAL] Re: [Discuss] Understanding How to Implement a Custom Client

Brown, Joshua brownjs at ornl.gov
Thu Sep 29 14:54:20 CEST 2022

Thanks for the suggestion, my issue with using a command line tool is it would require copying a file to the filesystem before globus-url-copy can copy it, at least as far as I am aware. So if the file to be transferred is in a database it is a two-step process, and if the file sizes are large this is added and unneeded work. Or are you suggesting I just include the header files and turn the .c files into a library, this could work, I think I will need a lot of the same logic.