[Discuss] edg-mkgridmap upstream

Maarten Litmaath Maarten.Litmaath at cern.ch
Mon Jun 24 13:48:16 CEST 2024

Hi all,
the sources for that package are in these 2 places now,
due to some glitch that made me think the first was lost:

https://gitlab.cern.ch/curios/edg-mkgridmap

https://gitlab.cern.ch/litmaath/edg-mkgridmap

As VOMS-Admin is on its way out, I think we can stop bothering,
while people can just take the EL9 version from the WLCG repo:

https://linuxsoft.cern.ch/wlcg/el9/x86_64/