[Gt-eos] GCT 6 documentation

Paul Millar paul.millar at desy.de
Mon Mar 5 12:03:10 CET 2018

Hi all,

On 05/03/18 11:56, Mischa Salle wrote:
> it looks nice, great work!

Yes, looks very nice: clean and modern.

> A few small remarks:
> - we should have our 'own' version of the Release Notes, since
>    it now quite a few globus-links, including links to the Globus jira
>    etc.

As an aside, (and my apologies if this is already decided and I missed
it!) what do we do about tickets that are in Globus jira?

I could imagine that Globus will either shutdown their jira instance, or
restrict access to it now.  Either way, the jira may disappear.

> - not entirely sure, but I think jGlobus is pretty much dead.

It's certainly not used by dCache any more.

IIRC, there are others who were using it and contributing bug-fixes.

Cheers,

Paul.