[Gt-eos] GCT 6 documentation

Brian Lin blin at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 7 17:43:36 CET 2018

Hi all,

It sounds like nobody has any major issues with Mat's instance so I
propose that we move it to the GCF organization as-is except with a
banner that notes that it's a work in progress and pull requests are
welcome. That way, Mattias' builds aren't held up by documentation any
longer.

I think the issues that we mentioned here can all be opened as github
issues. And so we don't have the banner on the site forever, I also
propose that we lift it when the installation instructions, supported
platforms, and contact information is updated.

How does that sound?

- Brian