[Gt-eos] GCT 6 documentation

Mátyás Selmeci matyas at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 22 20:24:02 CET 2018

Maarten Litmaath wrote on Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 05:49:37PM +0100:
> On 03/07/18 17:43, Brian Lin wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >It sounds like nobody has any major issues with Mat's instance so I
> >propose that we move it to the GCF organization as-is except with a banner
> >that notes that it's a work in progress and pull requests are welcome.
> >That way, Mattias' builds aren't held up by documentation any longer.
> >
> >I think the issues that we mentioned here can all be opened as github
> >issues. And so we don't have the banner on the site forever, I also
> >propose that we lift it when the installation instructions, supported
> >platforms, and contact information is updated.
> >
> >How does that sound?
>
> OK.  Thanks for all the good work, Mátyás!

GCT documentation is live at http://gridcf.org/gct-docs/.  Brian Lin is
going to work on automating the builds; in the meantime, if you want to
publish your changes, install asciidoctor, run "make html" and add the
html files to your commit.

GitHub sources are at https://github.com/gridcf/gct-docs.  Please make
GH issues for any issues you find.

Thanks,