[Gt-eos] face to face meeting and gct release

Matthew Viljoen matthew.viljoen at egi.eu
Fri Dec 15 09:59:15 CET 2017

Hi all

I'd like to propose that we aim to have a face to face meeting to cover
progress.  In Europe the EOSC-hub project is about to get under way which
involves major stakeholders in Europe (EGI, EUDAT, CERN).  In
February/March there is likely to be a first major meeting for this project
where all participants will be invited - perhaps we can aim to host a
meeting to discuss gt-eos at this point?

Also, it may be helpful as we move into 2018 for us to agree on a timeline
for a gct release that will let developers plan to migrate from GT
libraries, well in time for the cessation of GT security updates in Dec
2018.

Cheers

Matt