[Gt-eos] GT Documentation and mailing lists

Brian Lin blin at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 7 18:26:43 CET 2017

Hi,

I agree. I don't think a vote is necessary and a simple fork will do. I
think the most important thing to do is just get the latest version of
the docs available since we can always trim old/unnecessary information
at a later date.

We could always run whichever SSG we choose in Travis and push to Github
Pages. We use this strategy with mkdocs in the OSG.

- Brian