[Gt-eos] Launching the GridCF

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Tue Nov 7 13:58:39 CET 2017

Hi Oliver, Frank,

I think that eventually people will indeed move away from either (gt and
gct), but it is important that for the time being people will start
trust the gct as an equivalent solution, ideally have it take over the
current packages in EPEL and Debian. That requires that we can show
binary compatibility. I don't think a public release would be needed
before GT is actually out of normal support.

    Cheers,
    Mischa