[Gt-eos] Can we drop gridftp-hdfs from the source tree?

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Tue Nov 14 12:23:08 CET 2017

Hi Mátyás, others,

Personally I would prefer at this relatively early stage to perhaps only
add a notice/readme referring people to the OSG repo and make sure the
plugin is not build by default, without already starting to weed in the
code...

Alternatively, would it be possible to update the gct version and use
that version now also for OSG?

    Best,
    Mischa