[Gt-eos] gct and gsissh

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Tue Nov 28 11:06:20 CET 2017

Hi Jim, others,

two things, one in response to your email.
Do you have any idea of the (size of the) user group of the two patches?
My naive guess would be that (almost) all people use the 'standard'
version, but it would be a pity if that turns out not to be the case.
Would it be feasible and perhaps more useful to merge them into the
'EPEL' gsissh?

Secondly, and related, Matyas in https://github.com/gridcf/gct/pull/5
suggests to remove a large seemingly unused patch. Is that the grand
unified patch for gsissh? It might be nice to keep that at least
somewhere as background info, whether the gct is the right place for it
I don't know, perhaps in some separate directory, what do you think?

Regards,
Mischa