[Gt-eos] GT Documentation and mailing lists

Oliver Keeble oliver.keeble at cern.ch
Thu Nov 30 10:07:00 CET 2017

On 29/11/17 07:35, Frank Scheiner wrote:
> On 11/23/2017 02:30 PM, Oliver Keeble wrote:
>>> will still have some manual work ahead after the conversion. But this
>>> work will be also limited by the amount of documentation we want to
>>> preserve.
>>
>> I think the "source" is AsciiDoc which is used to produce html, and
>> may be able to produce other types of markup.
>
> "Translating" from AsciiDoc to Markdown should be even easier, but where
> can the AsciiDoc sources be found?

In the docs git repo, e.g. the text files here;

https://github.com/globus/globus-toolkit-documentation/tree/master/toolkit/docs/6.0/gridftp

Oliver.

>> In any case, I guess we should clone the docs into our repo too.
>
> I think we need to get the OK from Globus first which I have asked now
> from Joseph Bester.
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

Oliver Keeble                      Information Technology Department
oliver.keeble at cern.ch                                           CERN
+41 75 411 5965                                    CH-1211 Geneva 23