[Gt-eos] GT Documentation and mailing lists

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Wed Nov 29 07:35:34 CET 2017

On 11/23/2017 02:30 PM, Oliver Keeble wrote:
>> will still have some manual work ahead after the conversion. But this
>> work will be also limited by the amount of documentation we want to
>> preserve.
>
> I think the "source" is AsciiDoc which is used to produce html, and may
> be able to produce other types of markup.

"Translating" from AsciiDoc to Markdown should be even easier, but where
can the AsciiDoc sources be found?

> In any case, I guess we should clone the docs into our repo too.

I think we need to get the OK from Globus first which I have asked now
from Joseph Bester.

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039