[Gt-eos] GridCF communication channels

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Thu Oct 11 20:13:41 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I like the idea of an announce at gridcf.org list. I think for such a list
it's better to have an infra-agnostic domain.
For security issues I'm not sure what we should do, we should probably
have something like an email address, but probably also some bugtracker
somewhere. Note btw that egi.eu is handled by google, not sure whether
that would work with MX records for gridcf.org

Cheers,
Mischa