[Gt-eos] GridCF communication channels

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Wed Oct 17 22:20:03 CEST 2018

Hi Frank,

your EPEL and Fedora links are probably fine as-is, if you just change
testing into stable in the text above it.

For Debian something is not right, it seems in no package in any suite
is there a reference to GridCF while there actually is (and I'm pretty
sure it worked a few days ago?!) A valid search string now seems to be
    https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=buster&searchon=all&keywords=Grid%20Community%20Forum
but this is not ideal since it doesn't seem to look for the string as a
whole. It would be good if we could refer to some form of tag or so.

    Cheers,
    Mischa