[Gt-eos] GridCF communication channels

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Wed Oct 17 22:33:24 CEST 2018

Hi Mischa,

On 10/17/2018 10:20 PM, Mischa Salle wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> your EPEL and Fedora links are probably fine as-is, if you just change
> testing into stable in the text above it.

I see. Right, the last entry on for example [1] says "This update has
been pushed to stable.", didn't notice this earlier.

[1]: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2018-d19f4f231e

> For Debian something is not right, it seems in no package in any suite
> is there a reference to GridCF while there actually is (and I'm pretty
> sure it worked a few days ago?!)

Yes, I saw it with my own eyes, although already then I wondered where
the string "GridCF" could be found in the packages meta data.

> A valid search string now seems to be
>      https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=buster&searchon=all&keywords=Grid%20Community%20Forum
> but this is not ideal since it doesn't seem to look for the string as a
> whole. It would be good if we could refer to some form of tag or so.

We should ask Mattias for suggestions.

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039