[Gt-eos] Support and funding

Koschmieder, Lukas Michael Lukas.Koschmieder at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 28 13:05:54 CEST 2018

Hi,

It's a relieve to hear that GCT will be around for a few years and is supported by many organizations. I can confirm that here at RWTH Aachen University there are multiple institutes that rely on MyProxy and Globus Toolkit for X.509 authentication with HTCondor and XRootD. We're not using GridFTP though.

Best,
Lukas

--
Lukas Koschmieder