[Gt-eos] GSI-OpenSSH Packages for Ubuntu

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Mon Apr 29 11:16:40 CEST 2019

Hi Adam,

our apologies for not getting back to you (not sure about the others,
but I was offline last week).

In the past we have tried to get gsi-openssh in Debian, but we never got
it there, see e.g. https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=687517

The rest of the GCT is in the Debian repositories. Also the packaging is
there, see https://github.com/gridcf/gct/tree/master/packaging/debian/gsi-openssh/debian
so in principle building is not too difficult, but we should indeed
provide pre-built binaries.

There is a discussion going on about GSI OpenSSH in GCT, see
https://github.com/gridcf/gct/issues/72
It's perhaps a good idea to continue this discussion either in that
issue or open a new one.

Best wishes,
Mischa Sallé