[Discuss] Regarding gridcf/gct-documention

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Fri Jul 26 11:33:49 CEST 2019

Hi all,

we had a discussion on gt-eos about this in November 2017, see the
thread starting at
https://mailman.egi.eu/pipermail/discuss/2017-November/000093.html
in particular
https://mailman.egi.eu/pipermail/discuss/2017-November/000119.html

Seems fine to me to have it now archived, thanks for doing that!

Mischa

--
Nikhef                      Room  H155
Science Park 105            Tel.  +31-20-592 5102
The Netherlands             Email msalle at nikhef.nl