Understanding How to Implement a Custom Client

Brown, Joshua brownjs at ornl.gov
Tue Sep 27 18:03:38 CEST 2022

Hi,

I'm trying to create a custom client to use with GridFTP, I was hoping the community could point me in a good direction for getting started. I have been looking at the source code which is fairly well documented, but am unsure how to implement something really basic that conducts a transfer between two servers.

I didn't know if anyone had a useful basic blog post showing how to do this, or if there was a particular example in the source code that I should be looking at, really anything would be helpful.