[Gt-eos] wiki page to disseminate work resulting from GT-EOS

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Fri Dec 1 12:34:40 CET 2017

Hi Matt,

I think the wiki page and the list of products on it is very valuable
and useful, but for EGI. Other infras probably should do something
similar. The GridCF pages OTOH should focus on the generic work that has
been done so by in particular Matyas and others to get to a working and
compatible gct. That probably should include tracking which *parts* of
the globus toolkit are being used, such as the recent discussion on the
gsi-ssh, but also for example whether GRAM is still being used. That
info that can probably best be delivered by the individual
stakeholders/infras.
What do you think?

    Cheers,
    Mischa