[Gt-eos] GT Documentation and mailing lists

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Thu Nov 23 10:45:38 CET 2017

Hi Oliver,

On 11/22/2017 02:01 PM, Oliver Keeble wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> What's the status of
>
> https://github.com/globus/globus-toolkit-documentation

Oh, didn't knew of that. That should make things easier.

> It looks complete, but hasn't been touched in a year. Not sure how easy
> it will be to generate a usable site from it.

There exist HTML to Markdown converters - assuming that both readthedocs
and gitbook expect Markdown as input - but I assume we will still have
some manual work ahead after the conversion. But this work will be also
limited by the amount of documentation we want to preserve.

Bye,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039