[Gt-eos] gtk source repo location

Mátyás Selmeci matyas at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 25 17:01:25 CEST 2017

Poll results are in; we got 8 responses (not including the one that said
"test please ignore" or something to that effect):

For organization name, gridcf (grid community forum) won with 5 votes;
other choices that received 1 vote each:

  * gridsf (grid software forum)
  * grid-community-forum
  * gridtools or gridcommunity

For repo name, gct (grid community toolkit) won with 3 votes; other
choices that received 1 vote each:

  * ggt (global grid toolkit)
  * open-grid-toolkit
  * opengtk (open grid toolkit)
  * cgt (community grid toolkit) (in use by "Computational Graph
    Toolkit" joschu/cgt)
  * opengt (open grid toolkit) (in use by "Open Geo Tracker" zver/opengt)

Thanks for voting!

-Mat