[Discuss] broken link for globus-toolkit-repo-latest.noarch.rpm

Lisa Gerhardt lgerhardt at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 10 20:38:57 CEST 2019

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the reply, that was what I was worried about. At our center
(NERSC at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab), we were previously relying on
the globus toolkit to supply globus-url-copy, globus-gridftp-server,
globus-job-run, etc. as well as Globus transfers. We need to upgrade to
Globus Connect Service v4, but we still want to support our users who
use grid based tools like xrootd,  SPADE, and globus-url-copy. We have a
pool of 10 data transfer nodes, and right now it looks like we'll have
to split them up and run the GCT stack on one set and Globus on the
other (or change the default ports, which would make it hard for folks
to connect to us). Alternative suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Lisa