[Discuss] broken link for globus-toolkit-repo-latest.noarch.rpm

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Thu Jul 11 15:26:36 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I'm not really an expert on the Globus Connect Service, but I thought
that with v4 of the server, the GridFTP endpoints would still work and
that only with v5 that's no longer possible?
Whether you need to run the globus' version of the gridftp-server I
don't know. Could be that the GCT version (and hence EPEL and Debian) is
just fine.

Best wishes,
Mischa