[Discuss] Regarding gridcf/gct-documention

Frank Scheiner scheiner at hlrs.de
Thu Jul 25 17:21:32 CEST 2019

Hi Brian,

On 7/25/19 17:01, Brian Lin wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> I'm on board with both renaming the repo (but would suggest something
> clearer like gct-docs-archived

Well, it doesn't contain any GCT related info yet, so
"gct-docs-archived" could be a little misleading - or did you mean to
write "gt-docs-archived"?

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Scheiner

High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Department Project User Management & Accounting

Email: scheiner at hlrs.de
Phone: +49 711 685 68039